It's often trickier to make healthy decisions when out and about without preparing something to eat in advance. Recently I have been making these delicious raw energy balls of goodness to keep my energy levels topped up on super busy days. These are great as you can pretty much add what you fancy, and use different coatings to change texture and flavouring to keep things interesting! Wishing you days filled with energy!
- 1 cup raw cashews (you can substitute any other nuts you like here, almonds also work well)
- 1 cup fresh dates (stone removed)
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp raw virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Desiccated coconut/raw cacao/bee pollen for coating
- Ground the nuts, hemp and chia seeds until you get a consistency that binds and meets your taste.
- Add everything else and blend together until mixture binds.
- Divide into bitesize balls and coat with your favourite toppings.
- Leave in fridge to set for a while and then enjoy!